How can we help?
You are here: Contact Us and FAQs > Technical FAQs > Vacancy Posting by Email
How do I publish a Lineage advert or Semi-Display advert via Email?
To publish vacancies to GoJobsite using email, you must structure your vacancy information in a format we are able to receive. All vacancies to be sent by email must go to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to send us vacancies by email, please check:
To ensure Jobsite can publish your vacancy immediately, your email MUST be formatted correctly:
- contain all of the field labels in the correct order
- ensure each field label is immediately followed by a colon
- contain the correct field data (about the vacancy) next to the relevant field label
- contain the field data starting on the same line as the field label
- have all field labels exactly as defined, without changing the case, punctuation, or format as shown in Vacancy Template
- contain only one vacancy
- be sent in plain text
- not include any attachments or messages
- have all mandatory fields completed
For details on using HTML on your vacancies please refer to Using HTML in your Vacancies.
If this does not answer your question then contact us.